The Personal Data Controller is AIA S.p.A. which shall process data according to manual and electronic procedures for the purpose of pursuing the activities required for managing your report, the sole purpose of processing. It will not be possible to process your report if you fail to mention the compulsory personal data marked by a specific asterisk. Personal data may be notified to the managers and appointees of other companies connected to AIA S.p.A. and to the independent managers of specialized companies entrusted with processing, for the sole purposes of meeting your request. Your personal data shall be made accessible only to those who require it because of their own business task or role. The list of persons in charge being appointed is available at the head office of the Data Controller. The party in charge of processing is Veronesi Holding S.p.A. with head office in Via Valpantena 18/g - 37142 Verona, which provides the Data Controller with processing services or activities instrumental to management of the service. No disclosure of your data shall be performed. In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 you are entitled to demand access to your personal data as well as to supplement, correct or cancel data by writing to AIA S.p.A. – Consumer Service - Piazzale A. Veronesi, 1 - 37036 San Martino Buon Albergo (Verona).
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer's hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user, and passively monitor your activities on the site.
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
· Required cookies
· Cookies based on performance
· Functional cookies
· Targeting cookies and advertising cookies
Web sites (company/ies name/s) use only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consent is required.
1. Required Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable the website to be navigated, as well as use its features, such as access to protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested features such as site login or creation of a shopping cart for online shopping cannot take place.
2. Cookies based on performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated, and is therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the website's operation.
4. Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you made (such as your user name, language or region where you live) in order to optimize your experience and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functions that you request, such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. This information collected by cookies are anonymous and do not track your browsing history or user activity on other websites.
Please note that by disabling cookies, certain features of the website may be limited or unavailable.
Cookie management on different browsers:
Declaration of consent